If you’re looking for a PhD position in a Life Science research group you’ve certainly come to the right place! You might want to scan the full list of research groups affiliated to our program and use the provided filters to find those that exactly match your interests.
As a DIGS-BB PhD student you will not only be part of exciting research, but you’ll also profit from
- expert mentoring and a well-thought-out training curriculum
- centralised state-of-the-art facilities
- extra-curricular activities
- a campus and city that you’ll certainly enjoy living and working in
- excellent support for international students (visa, insurance, house hunting, …)
Curious? Find out about the requirements you need to meet and how to apply. And once you have enough information follow the link to the online application in the column on the right-hand side (There are no columns? Then you’re visiting this site on a small device: please scroll down to see the dates).